Practice Areas >
Handling and coordination of intellectual property contentious and non-contentious work, including patent, trademark, copyright, trade-secrets and fair-trade litigation, filings; technology transfer and licensing; anti-counterfeiting and coordination of infringement investigations and evidence collection; domain name registrations and disputes.
Companies operating in or entering the Greater China markets rely on Eiger for a wide variety of intellectual property advice. Our integrated approach to client needs ensures that we are ready to provide efficient and practical advice for how to protect your company's brand, copyrighted works, patents, trade-secrets, and know-how in a region where imitations and infringements can spring up fast.
- IP, trade-secrets and fair-trade attorney letters and litigation
- Maximization of police, prosecutorial and other public resources
- Support of overseas IP litigation and arbitration, including service of process and depositions
- Coordination of local investigations
- Trademark filings and coordination of patent filings
- Royalty collection
- Distributor-related IP matters
- Franchise agreements
Chambers : “Broad US and European client base and extensive experience in advising major international brand owners on trademark issues. Handles both civil and criminal enforcement matters.”
Legal 500 : “Able to call upon the services of foreign and local lawyers, Eiger is a particularly good choice for international corporates seeking to protect their IP rights in Taiwan.”