Practice Areas >
M&A transactions, corporate setups and filings, shareholder disputes, contracts, commercial disputes, corporate restructuring.
Companies operating in or entering the Greater China markets rely on Eiger for a wide variety of corporate, foreign investment and commercial advice. Our integrated approach to client needs ensures that we are ready to provide efficient and practical advice for how to address current and anticipated legal and business issues:
- M&A transactions
- Outbound investments from the Greater China area
- Due diligence
- Corporate setups and filings
- Special regulatory approvals
- Shareholder disputes
- Commercial disputes
- Assistance related to ERP (Oracle, SAP, others)
- One-Stop Shop for company setups, including coordination of all related services: domiciliation, accounting, audit, payroll & HR
Chambers writes: "This growing firm is already regarded as a top choice for European clients operating in Taiwan. It advises clients on a wide range of corporate investment, M&A and shareholder matters, and is frequently instructed as local counsel by leading international law firms."
Legal 500 states "The team is always 'prepared to go the extra mile'."
|Eiger is recognised in the IFLR1000|